Tis the season for gift guides. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Buy Philly local via Philly Egoist (includes products from J2’s developer and Amelie’s Bark Shop co-owner Dan Olson + maps by J2’s Communication Strategist Emma Fried-Cassorla)
2. Keep-it-local with Lansie Sylvia’s (J2’s Senior Strategist) Give-Back Guide via Generocity
The Iceberg Shelf is a titanic new product guaranteed not to sink your holidays! This is one shelf that definitely gets our seal of approval, and these prototypes are just the tip of the iceberg! All puns aside, the building heroes have been working hard on getting these ready for sale! Keep an eye out for their launch on The Building Hero Etsy Store. #lancasteravenue #4017 #designphilly #westphilly #etsy #iceberg #shelf #stopbyandbuild
A photo posted by @tinywpa on
3. Design Milk’s Under $50 Gift Guide
4. How Magazine’s guide for graphic designers
5. Did you know that you can purchase archival prints of more than 60,000 images from the Historical Society of PA?