Stop. Listen to this StartUp podcast episode.
Ok, now continue on to our bi-weekly inspirations…
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Is this the coolest interactive website ever?
- Need fonts?
- Why does Branding World Heritage City PHL have us thinking about San Francisco Heritage?
- Also, did you hear that Philadelphia now has a World Heritage Day?
- Is the modular phone going to replace your iPhone?
- Need to know the color palettes of the world’s most famous paintings?
- Did you listen to that podcast? If so, you’ll know A Hundred Monkeys.
- Are you excited about the Rio Olympics? If yes (or even if not), check out how their logo was created.
- Trying to sleep better?
- Looking for a new Instagram account to follow? Check out Josh Jefferson
- Why do we love Philly?
- Want to tattoo your kid?
- Have you ever created a design language? We did for the Center for Architecture and Design.