J2 is looking for a Senior Designer to join our small, but potent team. This design lead will help us craft logos, brand identity systems, and guidelines, websites, and even print! Yes, print. You’ll work directly with the Creative Directors while supporting designers and strategists to ensure the big ideas are nurtured, the details are studied, and the finished product sings.
We’re looking for someone who believes positivity is a vital part of the creative process. Someone who thinks on their feet. Someone who thrives in a highly collaborative working environment. Someone with some illustration chops. Someone that’s oddly passionate about logo design. Someone with experience designing digital experiences and wants to do it all for purpose-driven clients.
Ideally, you remain relatively calm under pressure (not so calm we suspect you’re sedated), show good judgment (with our clients and in your gif choices), and are fun to hang out with – we’re a small office (when we’re actually in it) and we want to spend our time with people we like and at least occasionally make us laugh.
A Few Specifics We Are Looking For:
- Execute logo, visual brand identity, and website design from concept through to completion
- Support the implementation of design solutions to align with communications strategies and meet client, consumer, and business objectives
- Develop sitemaps, content outlines, and wireframes for web projects and collaborate with development partners to determine website content strategies and UX best practices
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Clearly present ideas, concepts, and final designs to Creative Director, internal teams, and clients when called upon or asked to lead a meeting
- Knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication
- Participate in research and strategy phases of branding work when necessary
- Maintain a high standard of craft and attention to detail
- Work efficiently within tight deadlines across multiple projects and internal initiatives
- Facilitate clear and constant communication with coworkers, clients, and vendors
- Manage design and dev production efforts with our print and development partners
- You are not an asshole
- You have 8+ years of design experience
Please send your work to email@example.com